 |
| Back Patio Area after the rain. |
 |
| Clouds Covering Table Mtn |
Thursday I was just SURE I would get to Kirstenbosch…but it RAINED, again! Leasa still wasn’t feeling well, Montgomery needed a nap from staying up late b/c of Trivia the night before, and Chase was working on his interview stuff – boo! So I hopped a ride down to the Nelson hotel where 62 of our girls were going for afternoon tea. I skipped tea with them since I had already enjoyed the event on Monday and I sat onone of the enclosed patios and did some more reading and enjoyed the ambiance of the hotel again. When I got back Chase, Leasa & Montgomery were ALL ready to head out to the V&A Waterfront for some shopping & dinner. I finished up my shopping and we ended up eating at Balducci’s for a late dinner, which was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment